One of our favorite snacks and a good recipe to use up overriped bananas.
Recipe by Lina Sudjono
Recipe Yield: 1 loaf pan, 25 cm
Servings: 8-10 think slices
Prep time: 15 minutes
Baking time: about 60 minutes
Total time: 75 minutes
- 390g very ripe Bananas (about 4 bananas), mashed
- 3 Tbsp Nut Butter Zimt Snickerdoodle
- 125ml Coconut oil or Vegetable oil
- 3 Large Eggs, room temperature
- 150g Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 225g Self-rising Flour
- 200g semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 banana, sliced half lenghtwise (optional)
1. Preheat oven to temperature 180°C, butter and line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix in bananas, nut butter, oil, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, and flour just until combined.
2. Fold in Chocolate Chips.
3. Pour the batter in a parchment paper-lined baking tin
4. Optional: Cut another ripe banana in half lengthwise and place on top of the dough with the cut side facing up and press it in slightly.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for about 60 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Leave 30 minutes to cool in the tin before placing onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Drizzle some Nut butter or Granola spread on a toasted Banana Loaf slice