Recipe creator @nadin.life.p
Recipe Yield: 10-12 mini pancakes
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Ripe Bananas (mashed)
- Chocolate Protein Powder
- 200g Quark
- 5 Tbsp Quick cooking Oatmeal
- 3 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- a pinch of Cinnamon Powder
- Love Jar Nut Butter Zimt Snickerdoodle
- Handful of Black berries and Blueberries
1. In a large bowl, mix in together the eggs, mashed bananas, chocolate protein powder and quark.
2. Add in oatmeal, cocoa powder and cinnamon. Stir until incorporated. Do not overmix.
3. Prepare a pan with a little butter/oil. Take a big spoonful of the batter and fry on one side until you see bubble. Flip and fry on the other side.
4. Stack the pancake on a plate, decorate with some black berries and blueberries.
5. Drizzle with Love Jar's Nut Butter Zimt Snickerdoodle for the ultimate enjoyment!