- 225g Rolled Oats
- 90g All Purposed Flour
- 55g Coconut Sugar @cocosugar
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 25g Raw Cacao Powder
- 85g Chocolate Chips
- 1/4tsp Sea Salt
- 170ml Almond Milk
- 90g Maple Syrup
- 1 Flax Egg (1tbsp Flaxmeal + 3 tbsp Water, let sit for 5 minutes to thickened)
- 2tsp Vanilla Extract
- 120g Love Jar Nut Butter of your choice @lovejar.de
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 C and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix again until combined.
4. Use an ice cream scoop to scoop up the dough onto the parchment paper. Pat the tops down a little and bake for 15-17 minutes, until firm and cooked through.
5. Let cool on a wire rack.