A weekend favourite to recharge
Serves 1 bowl
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 Cup Milk/Plant-based Milk
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- a pinch of Salt
- 1 Banana, sliced and sautéed with 1/2 C Maple syrup until soft
- 1/4 Cup Bluberries (fresh/frozen)
- Handful of roasted almonds
- Love Jar Nut Butter of your choice
1. In a medium size saucepan, on a medium low heat mix in milk and oats. Cook until oats are soft and the mixture thickened, about 10 minutes. Add in salt.
2. Pour the cooked oat porridge into a bowl and top up with the banana mixture, blueberries, roasted almonds and your Love Jar nut butter of choice.
3. Enjoy and have a great morning!