Chocolate Chip Cookies
Number of servings: 36 cookies
Baking time: 8-10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 360g All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 230g unsalted Butter (or vegan butter), room temperature
- 2 Tbsp Nut Butter Kardamom
- 180g Raw granulated Sugar
- 200 Light brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs/Flax eggs, room temperature
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 150g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 150g dark chocolate chips
1. Prepare a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Set aside. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl with handheld mixer or stand mixer mix together butter, nut butter, granulated sugar and light brown sugar until creamy. Add in eggs one by one and vanilla extract.
4. Mix in flour mixture into butter mixture until just combined. Do not overmix.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Scoop the dough on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet (size is depending how large/small you like your cookies) and place them evenly spaced on your prepared baking sheet.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes. It is done when the sides are starting to brown slightly.
8. Let them sit for a couple of minutes before moving to cooling rack to cool completely.How to pimp up your cookies: