Lina comes from diverse backgrounds of Chinese-Indonesian who had spent many years in the US, China and Japan (and with a Norwegian husband). She truly believes that foods not only bonds people together but also medicine for the soul and body. Having a hard time finding some delicacies that is delicious, made with clean ingredients and without unnecessary fillers/additives drives her to create her own version. That is when Love Jar was born, with a mission to spread healthy indulgence. She and her family of four have been living in Berlin since 2013 and is calling Berlin their home.
Quality Ingredients for Health benefits
- Our products are made from high-quality whole foods ingredients with proven good-for-you benefits.
- We always produce freshly in small batches.
- Only the best ingredients belong in our products, no nasties such as palm oil, preservatives, aroma, refined sugar, or ingredient names you cannot pronounce.
- Our packagings are reusable and recyclable. You can reuse the jars for spices, sweets, jam or anything your heart desires or we would be gladly getting your empty jars to be cleaned, sterilized and reused.
- We are a supporter of Save the Children (https://www.savethechildren.de)
Postplatz/Teltower Damm, 14169 Berlin
Saturdays 9:00 - 16:00
Coorporation with Vegan Pie Berlin
Schnellerstraße 137, 12439 Berlin
Saturdays 12:00 - 18:00
Goerzallee 299, 14167 Berlin
Last Friday of the month 11:00 - 16:00
Within 5km of Zehlendorf area, it is possible to have your order delivered. Simply contact us.